Hello and welcome to the changelogs page, where you can see all the changes and improvements that have been made to
this app. This app is constantly being updated and improved to provide you with the best experience and
functionality. You can find the new features and bug fixes in each version below. You can also download the latest
version of this app as well ass older versions from the Download page, or go to the BlackHole Apk Home Page to discover more about this app and what it can do
for you. Thank you for choosing this app and supporting its development. 😊
- You can now enjoy your tunes on Android Auto 🚗
- iOS users can also play their local music now 🍎
- No more lyrics lag when switching songs 🐛
- Choose your streaming quality for Wifi 📶
- Keep your Equalizer settings 🎚
- Use BlackHole on macOS 🍎
- Fixed last queue, lyrics and theme bugs 🐛
- Sing with synced lyrics (Spotify login required) 🎤
- Block unwanted home sections 🚫
- Enhance full gradient theme and offline image quality 🌈
- Fetch updates directly from GitHub⚡
- Create folders in My Music 📁
- Open last session from home 🔙
- Fixed seekbar, navigation bar and youtube issues 🛠️
- Fixed a bug that caused YouTube links to expire. 🐛
- Fixed a bug that prevented Spotify login on iOS devices. 🎵
- Added an option to change the buttons on the compact notification. 🔘
- Added a search history feature in the YouTube section. 🔎
- Fixed a bug that affected the cursor position in the search bar. 🖱️
- Added an option to search both YouTube and YouTube Music. 🎧
- Added a stats section to show app usage and performance. 📊
- Fixed a bug that caused playlists to not show up when favorites are empty. 📃
- Added YouTube autoplay support to play related songs automatically. 🎶
- Added an option to multi-select items in the playlist for easier management. ✅
- Added a feature to cache songs for offline playback.
- Replaced YouTube with YouTube Music as the source of songs.
- Added support for searching playlists, artists and albums on YouTube.
- Added a like button to the notification panel.
- Added support for opening Spotify and YouTube song links in the app.
- Added an option to search on YouTube if the song is not found on Home.
- Added an option to remove Top Charts from the home screen.
- Added YouTube Music search suggestions feature.
- Partially fixed a bug that caused YouTube links to expire. (This needs more testing).
- Added a feature to auto import playlists by directly sharing json files to the app.
- Changed the user interface for the last session feature.
- Added a skeleton for Android widget. (This is not yet developed).
- Improved logging functionality.
- Redesigned the playlist user interface.
- Added support for playing podcasts and mixes.
- Made some minor changes in the artist user interface.
- Changed the default action for tapping on playlists.
- Changed the default action for tapping on the artwork in the player screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused the download button to lose track of progress.
- Added logging feature and option to export logs.
- Removed the forced capitalization of user name.
- Fixed a bug that affected YouTube playback on iOS devices.
- Added support to check if YouTube link is expired or not. (This will be used in future to refresh links).
- Added a feature to resume playback from where the user left off.
- Fixed a bug that affected Spotify charts.
- Changed the user interface for search suggestions.
- Re-added the chart country selection feature.
- Added support for Punjabi language.
- Removed device_info dependency.
- Added better support for viewing and playing albums and artists inside playlists.
- Added a like button inside playlists, except for the favorites playlist.
- Added a like button inside the last session feature.
- Changed the default icons for the miniplayer.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some albums and artists from showing up for local music.
- Fixed some user interface issues.
- Fixed a bug that affected the restore functionality.
- Fixed a bug that caused F-droid build problems.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the app from building on Fdroid.
- Fixed some issues with importing songs and playlists.
- Fixed a bug that affected the local charts feature.
- Fixed some user interface overlay issues.
- Fixed a bug that caused update problems.
- Improved the user interface for selecting the player screen background.
- Added a feature to import playlists from jiosaavn.
- Added new gestures to control the mini player.
- Added an option to replay the current song by pressing the skip to previous button.
- Added an automatic check for download status and progress.
- Added an option to merge two or more playlists into one.
- Improved the layout and functionality of the landscape mode.
- Added support for all types of jiosaavn links, both direct and shared to the app.
- Fixed some visual issues in the light theme.
- Fixed a bug that caused the seek bar time to display incorrectly when changing the repeat mode.
- Added more gradient options to the new player screen gradient selector.
- Added support for Ukrainian, Hebrew, Hungarian, Dutch and Polish languages.
- Made some other minor user interface changes and improvements.
- Added support for Chinese, Czech and Turkish languages.
- Added search suggestions feature in the YouTube section.
- Added error messages for some cases to help users troubleshoot problems.
- Changed the app to load the last queue instead of the last session on restart.
- Improved the landscape mode layout and functionality.
- Added a back button to the empty screens for easier navigation.
- Added a quality selection option for the YouTube section.
- Added lyrics feature for local songs. The app will search online for lyrics if they are not available offline.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some YouTube songs from downloading.
- Redesigned the player user interface.
- Fixed a bug that caused download cancellation issues.
- Added hover effects for desktop versions of the app.
- Fixed a bug that affected Resso import functionality.
- Added playlists to the home screen for quick access.
- Added a popup menu to the songs on the home screen for more options.
- Made some other user interface changes and bug fixes.
- Some gestures now have haptic feedback 📳
- YouTube section now has PlayNext, AddToQueue, AddToPlaylist, etc 🎥
- Text animation for text that overflows in player screen 📝
- Autobackup feature is now available 💾
- Restore option can be accessed in login Screen itself. (No need to enter name and all and then restore) 🔁
- Long press on song titles to copy them 🎵
- YouTube search bar changed (live search now supported) 🔎
- Backup issue fixed when storage permissions were not given 🛠️
- App restart after restore is no longer needed. (It should work fine as far as I have tested if something doesn’t
work properly then just restart once) 🔄
- Homescreen images size issue fixed after image is loaded 🖼️
- Artist images size issue fixed for some images 🎨
- Empty space issue fixed when “City Hots” not available 🌆
- Home sections can be blacklisted now 🚫
- Offline section now has album/artist/genre tabs 🎧
- Music artworks issue fixed for offline playlists 🖼️
- YouTube playlists now play all songs in playlist (continuous playback) ▶️
- Background dominant color settings changed (Only dark colors will be shown now, no light colors) 🌈
- Some color issues fixed in light mode 💡
- Share issue fixed for albums/playlists in search results showing null 📤
- Remove from playlist issue fixed for online playlists ❌
- Top artist songs can be filtered by popular, date and name 🔥📅🔤
- Artist section now has latest release, featured & dedicated playlists and similar artists 🆕🌟👥
- Artists can be liked, top songs can be saved to playlist and all top artist songs can be downloaded 👍💾⬇️
- Performance improved ⚡
- Playlists now have shuffle and play button 🔀▶️
- Song tiles now have view album option 💿
- Compile sdk upgraded to 31 (Android 12) 🆙🤖
- Songs/albums/playlists in view all are no longer limited to 50/20 results respectively. More results are fetched
when you reach at end of list. 🔝👀👇
- “Now Playing section” design changed (the one at bottom of player screen). Better gesture control and few gestures
- Lyrics issue fixed when not available. 🎤
- “Sleep after N songs” issue fixed. 😴
- Offline playlists moved to songs section. 🎵
- Online playlists sorting changed. 🔀
- Some albums issue fixed (showing no results found). 💿
- Spanish, German and Tamil language support added. 🌐
- View artist section added. 🎨
- Option to include/exclude folders added. 📁
- Local Hot Songs and app translation support added. 🔥🌎
- Option to use system theme and save theme added. 🎨💾
- Bugs fixed with YouTube playlist import, New Releases, lyrics display in Downloads, and offline search. 🐛
- Offline playlists support and search within playlists added. 🎵🔎
- Spotify import feature improved and no duplicate playlists created. 🎧
- Option to remove album art gestures and reduce miniplayer height added. 🙅♀️📱
- Like button for playlists and albums added. ❤️
- More items in navigation drawer and lockscreen artwork feature added. 🗺️🖼️
- Continuous swipe in homescreen tabs and option to copy lyrics added. 👉📝
- Songs Info on player screen and option to browse albums from player screen added. ℹ️💿
- Option to stream downloaded songs when available online added. 💾📶
- Animation time reduced and live search results added. ⏩⚡
- Option to change miniplayer buttons and UI changes in settings added. 🎛️🌈
- Issues fixed with text and progress bar alignment, last added sort, search icon, playlists with reserved names,
and Spotify import without playlist image. ⚖️⏳🔍🙅♂️🖼️❌